Nicki began her career in banking before joining Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd. in 1978. Her understanding of her clients and technical expertise led her to be a director in 1985.
Throughout her career, Nicki has been working almost exclusively with privately-owned companies, including medical practices, technology companies, manufacturers and distributors and professional service organizations.
Nicki enjoys creating long-term relationships with her clients by continually making a positive difference in their financial lives. Showing how she is making a difference often involves helping clients understand what they are paying in taxes and why.
Nicki also helps clients set up new accounting software, develop proper systems and internal controls for their financial functions and improve overall profitability.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Purdue Alumni Association
- Named the 1996 Small Business Accountant Advocate of the Year by the Illinois Small Business Administration
- Former officer of the Chicago chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- B.A. from Purdue University
- M.B.A from University of Chicago
- M.S.T. from DePaul University
Nicki comes from a large family and enjoys spending time with them outside of work. Along with being inspired by her family, Nicki is also moved by those in healthcare that support and help others. She tries to do the same for her clients each day.