SEMINARS & EVENTS
February 15, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Chicago Yacht Club
400 E. Monroe St. (The Commodore Room)
Chicago, IL 60603
Becoming Your Parents' Parent
The physical and mental health, and overall well-being, of our parents is something we often take for granted. But when a serious illness, or even an untimely death strikes, do you know what to do?
ORBA invites you to an educational seminar as our speakers provide anecdotal examples of both personal and professional experiences regarding the psychological, physical, financial and fiscal considerations of what it means to become your parents’ parent. Join us on Wednesday, February 15, at the Chicago Yacht Club as we discuss important topics, such as:
- How to talk to your parents about their personal and financial affairs;
- Addressing family dynamics
- Managing your parents’ financial and legal matters;
- Finding proper health care and eldercare options that best suit your parents’ needs;
- Executing a will and the legalities of asset distribution in the time of death; and
- Understanding the logistics behind estate planning.
Seats are limited. Please register on or before Tuesday, February 14.