SEMINARS & EVENTS
September 26, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Mission Hills Country Club
1677 Mission Hills Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Making the Affordable Care Act Affordable for Your Company
The Prescription to Keep the Hand of the IRS Out of Your Pocket
Robert Swenson and Anita Wescott will be presenting at a President's Resource Organization seminar on the Health Care Act. You will learn:
- CFO's New Benefits Reality: A specific review of the taxes, fees and penalties employers will be faced with in 2014;
- HR's New Benefits Reality: A look into the administrative intensity faced by HR Departments around the country;
- The Employer Mandate: A review of the rules, the impact of the recent delays and common employer responses; and
- PPAC's Impact on the Future of Employer-Sponsored Healthcare: Defined contribution through private exchanges.
- Ray Silverstein, PRO Presidents Resource
- Michael Schneider, MRA, NFP JR Katz
- Wesley H. Covert, Laner Muchin, Ltd.
- Anita S. Wescott, ORBA
- Robert G. Swenson, ORBA
Be our guest - there is no cost to attend.