Benchmarking is a performance measure process that provides a means of comparing a company’s financial statistics to established industry standards or goals. For those in the health care industry, the widely accepted benchmarks compiled and published by medical associations and industry groups are vital to assessing their organization’s financial well-being.
At ORBA, we access the latest statistics and compare them with our clients’ comparable numbers. After thoroughly analyzing the data, we work closely with clients to help them identify and understand where they stand in relation to others in the industry. Our team helps clients pinpoint areas where their numbers fall below the norm, and help them develop strategies designed to improve their positions.
- Health Care
- Accounting Systems & Financial Reporting Review
- Buy/Sell Analysis and Due Diligence
- Compensation Modeling and Strategies
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Fair Market Value Analysis
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Long-Term Care – Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities
- Personal Financial/Retirement Planning
- Practice Valuations