Thank you for visiting orba.com (“Website”). This statement explains the types of information we obtain about visitors of the Website, and how the information is collected, used and disclosed. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without notice (for example, if we modify our practices regarding the collection or use of information). Amendments to this statement will be posted on the Website and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any amendment shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit the information to us, register on the Website, or communicate with us by email.
- The types of personally identifiable information that may be requested include your name, company name, title, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings which are of interest to you.
- To allow us to respond efficiently to your information requests.
How Do We Protect Personal Information?
Although we cannot guarantee the impenetrability of our servers, we have established and implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we collect online.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice or also as described below:
- Website Consultants and Service Providers. We will disclose personal information to third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, maintenance and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service the Website.
- Enforcement of Rights/Security. We reserve the right to release personal information (i) when we are under legal compulsion to do so (e.g. we have received a subpoena) or we otherwise believe that the law requires us to do so, (ii) when we believe it is necessary to protect and/or enforce the rights, property interests, or safety of the Website, our visitors or others, or (iii) as we deem necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud and otherwise enforce the Privacy Statement.
- Reorganization or Sale of the Company. In the event that Website is merged with or becomes part of another organization, or in the event that the Website is sold or it sells all or substantially all of its assets or is otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity.
How Can You Modify or Delete Your Account Information or Opt-Out of Receiving Promotional Emails?
If you do not wish to receive information from us, please send an email to [email protected].
What About Privacy on Third Party Linked Sites?
How Do I Ask Questions and Provide Feedback Regarding Privacy?
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you may have regarding the privacy of your information.