As not-for-profit organizations begin reopening and allowing employees to return to the workplace, what issues should leadership be considering in managing their workforce?
Join ORBA and guest speaker Rebecca B. Canary-King, labor and employment attorney from Chicago-based Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC, for a complimentary webinar that will focus on issues particular to not-for-profit organizations and managing the workforce consistently with their missions.
This webinar session will cover:
- Creating compliant safety policies and procedures for employees;
- Returning employees to the workplace;
- Responding to employees who do not want to come to work;
- Supporting higher-risk employees;
- Managing employee leave, vacation, and PTO; and
- Your questions on reopening.
Please register before end of day Wednesday, June 17.