Many industries across the nation continue to grapple with the profound impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, chief among them real estate.
Join ORBA’s Michael Kovacs, Jeffrey Newman, Thomas Kosinski, Tamara Partridge, Thomas Vance, Justin Sylvan, and guest speaker, John Morse, Partner at Patzik Frank & Samotny, Ltd., for a complimentary webinar discussing the legal, financial and tax implications of the pandemic on the real estate industry.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Legal and Tax Aspects of Lease and Loan Modifications by Jeffrey Newman and John Morse
- Method of Accounting: Cash Basis v. Accrual Basis by Thomas Kosinski
- Depreciation Rules and Interest Expense by Tamara Partridge
- Amending Returns to Claim Relief Benefits by Thomas Vance and Justin Sylvan
- Government Assistance by Michael Kovacs
2.5 CPE Credits are available.