The economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, coupled with proposed tax legislation, have laid an unstable foundation for professionals in the real estate industry.
Join members of ORBA’s Real Estate Group for a webinar as they discuss the unique tax challenges that are currently top of mind for many professionals in the industry, including:
- Introduction by Jeffrey Newman
- Personal Use of Rental Property by Kathy Jeziorski
- Tax Implications of Remote Employees and Returning to the Office by Tamara Partridge
- Upcoming Tax Legislation: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know by Justin Sylvan, Tom Kosinski and Luke Schillo, ORBA Wealth Advisors
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Audits by Michael Kovacs
2.5 CPE Credits