Family Office Services
Successful entrepreneurs sometimes lack the time, skills or resources needed to manage the financial aspects of their enterprises. These companies often require the assistance of a full service bookkeeping department that can put their finances in order and take over some of the more time consuming financial tasks.
For more than 35 years, the Accounting Services Department at ORBA has been providing solutions for numerous clients by performing a variety of important duties for them. Specifically, we can assist with the following:
- Keeping an updated general ledger by posting checks, deposits, and various journal entries at the client’s office;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations, as well as the reconciliation of all assets and liabilities. This allows for the preparation of financial statements that may be prepared on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis;
- Preparing payroll or post reports from an outsourced payroll service;
- Preparing quarterly payroll tax returns, monthly sales tax returns, and annual corporate tax returns, as well as individual tax returns; and
- Preparing the write-up work and tax returns for profit sharing and pension plans.