Family Office Services
Successful entrepreneurs sometimes lack the time, skills or resources needed to manage the financial aspects of their enterprises. These companies often require the assistance of a full-service bookkeeping department that can put their finances in order and take over some of the more time-consuming financial tasks.
For more than 35 years, the Accounting Services Department at ORBA has been providing solutions for numerous clients by performing a variety of important duties for them. Specifically, we can assist with the following:
- Keeping an updated general ledger by posting checks, deposits, and various journal entries at the client’s office;
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations, as well as the reconciliation of all assets and liabilities. This allows for the preparation of financial statements that may be prepared on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis;
- Preparing payroll or post reports from an outsourced payroll service;
- Preparing quarterly payroll tax returns, monthly sales tax returns, and annual corporate tax returns, as well as individual tax returns; and
- Preparing the write-up work and tax returns for profit sharing and pension plans.