Clients and Friends of ORBA:
We want to let you know that we are closely monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local and state authorities, relating to the COVID-19 outbreak and the potential impact on our ability to provide exceptional client service to you during this time. It is important that we protect your health and the health of our personnel, their families and our communities.
In keeping with ORBA’s business continuity plan, we are:
- Taking precautionary measures to keep our offices clean, following guidelines established by the CDC.
- Communicating internally that our professionals and staff should stay home if they feel sick or have a sick family member.
- Canceling non-essential business travel for ORBA personnel.
- Requesting that all employees refrain from attending large events.
- Reducing the amount of visitors coming into our office.
Our professionals are equipped with technology that allows for secure, remote access to our systems and software to perform essential functions. In the event that we or the authorities determine it is necessary to close our offices, we will work from home and you will continue to receive the same level of services as always.
As many of you know, this is our busiest time of year, with tax filing and financial statement deadlines quickly approaching. We are committed to maintaining the quality and timeliness of service that you expect from ORBA.
In an abundance of caution we ask that, when possible, please schedule phone calls instead of in-person meetings. Also, if possible, please scan, email, mail or fax important documents to the attention of your ORBA contact.
We will continue to send you updates as this situation evolves.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or your ORBA Relationship Director.
Mark A. Thomson